Tuesday, September 16, 2008

9/16






From looking at my project from last week, I felt I needed to consider a different composition for the initial stage. It was bland and didn't indicate any kind of action for the user. The original image is a screen shot from my desktop, so I decided to take a picture of my actual computer and include that as well. I animated the computer as well so it looks more like you're zooming into the computer instead of the desktop zooming into you. I worked more with the code and enhanced some of the actions.

I still need to enhance the pixel view in both RGB and CMYK, that is the only let down for me right now.

6 comments:

ericHUBER said...

Nice, lots more dots.

Always interesting to put the CMYK RGB views together. It could go farther with more screens or more little bits to click on and interact with.

qaaim said...

I always thought the idea was interesting and I enjoy the fact that the options for the menu of the .swf is the CYMK/RGB colors. I wonder how you can push this idea even more with your menu system. Maybe have it roll out towards us like the IPOD cover function.

wyatt said...

need more rgb and cmyk pixel fragment things. I like the interaction with it.

Jordan said...

Yeah yeah so what Anthoney?



Actionscript is for suckers

Anonymous said...

Nice work incorporating the picture of your actual computer. It looks almost like you snagged a promotional Imac picture from online. However, I'm interested in where your masks, frame by frame, and shape tween come into play.

Jordan said...

...Nah man Im just Jellin. It's for real tight. I still think there is a lot of room for exploitation. Like what If you clicked on one of the little icons and Dave Showed up? Shit! Or that dude from my animation could invade yours! That'd be awesome. People would look and be like.... man some shit's going on in that class and who's this fugly dude?


think about it dude.
I got the hook up on some .Jpgs if you accept my offer