Tuesday, November 25, 2008

FACED v.2

FULL SIZE

Overall, the aesthetics and look and feel are the way I want them. How everything works and operates from start to finish is how I want it as well.

But there are still a couple things I need to address. I still haven't been able to get the webcam image to capture. The X and Y coordinates change for each image and I needed to make sure each of the video placements were correct before I could go in and get the right coordinates.

Also, the print function still does not print the video with the drawing, it only prints the drawing.

But these are two problems that can be easily fixed at the point I am now in this piece.

7 comments:

Ms. Singleton said...

i want to take a picture!

DaKoda Davis said...

Oh my gosh! The faces work better than the ones you had prior. I think this is coming along well. Keep it up.

Qaaim said...

Once you get the webcam feature working to take pictures I think it'll be optimal. Also the print feature. The new selection and the music work nice. Makes me happy.

ericHUBER said...

yeah, get that screen shot workin, and make a final screen i suppose.... sum it up all nice.

Elevator music rocks

wyatt said...

pretty flippin sweet man once that pic buttons workin that shit will be right.

Jordan said...

Working well man. Just want to be able to snap shit knowutimsayin?

shaw said...

I think the music reinforces your original ideas.

It is working really well right now. Once the rest of the code is put in the project should be really effective.

There is a great desire at the moment to be able to take snapshots from your work.