Tuesday, December 2, 2008

FACED v.3

http://7below.net/faced/theFACED.html
FACED v.3 @ MegaSWF

So after researching code execution to take the picture, I realized that to capture the image, it wouldn't keep the filter or the mask, it would just place the webcam image on top of the black and white image. So I decided to get rid of that, with the lack of a better way to fix it.

As for the print function, there's even worse problems that I don't feel like going into.

SOOO.....as a result, I decided to add into the HTML page, where I expect this to be viewed, that to print, your right click. That will freeze the frame, webcam, and still print the drawing and the image and the webcam all properly.

I'm not happy that I couldn't get those two things to work, but the overall execution of the project and final output makes me happy.

1 comment:

ericHUBER said...

nice.

Thats a reasonable way to get your picture, the right click thing.
There is the color palette and cursor that print as well, but code will be the end of us...
Nice, some of the characters get interesting